In my head...

It has been a while since i jotted something down. Yeah...This has been one of those months. The crazy ones. The ones that eat you up, wholly, wholly, without chewing. And eyes dry, without a blink.

The ones where you run up and down chasing people, deadlines, time, money, time...money. Trying to grasp what you seem not to reach. Stretching, straining.

And as i sit here, all alone. In quiet stillness, except for the clicking of the keyboard keys. The ocean roaring. The chilly breeze dancing on my face, my arms. The sun disappearing into the next world. Darkness slowly creeping in.

I feel a longing, a deep longing.., to fly. To soar up into the sky and stare down at the world. Not a care in the world.
I slowly exhale and let all cares leave me. And i am just here. My mind clears. My heart lightens and my eyes brighten. And all i feel, for a moment, is calmness.

If i could hold this moment still, exactly as it is.., let all else disappear, and sit, here, staring, into nothing. If i could have this for a few more minutes. Just a few more, I would be home.

Well, i have to run. I am walking home after all. So, later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Coffin Worthy of a Beautiful Mama!

ICU!

We Are Three!😂