We Are Three!😂

Three years ago today, a colleague of mine pulled the Mrs. so and so card on me and it took a while to register that she was actually referring to me. So i politely batted my eye lids and asked her if she could refer to me with my REAL names please! heheh!

To be honest, I forget am a wife sometimes!

It took me exactly five years and maybe some days to move from stranger- to friend- to girlfriend- to fiance-and eventually wife.

I sometimes wake up and stand in front of the mirror to look for changes that scream wife and so far except for the eruption of some chunky bits almost everywhere imaginable and the ring on my finger... I have not seen any, nor have i produced a following to prove that i am.

I feel like it was just the other day this guy was darting lines my way that were just so hilariously lame that i actually fell for him. Just the other day.., and now here we are.
Turns out i am Wife Material after all.

And,  it isn't running to the kitchen once the hubby is home to give him peace,  nor is it keeping quiet and silently leaving the decisions to the man of the house.  It isn't the Yes Sir tirade as i had imagined it to be. 

What it has been is an exciting, spontaneous, sometimes scary, but mostly thrilling journey filled with stupid arguments, silly jokes, hilarious laughs, silent treatments (LOL!), and mostly LOVE. 

It had been a quarterly, but now daily dose of wonderful surprises, with this guy who 'ingizas me in the box' every time with lines that are so hilariously lame that i actually moved half way across the world to be with him. Leaving behind a stable job, family and friends, while also welcoming into my life the unexpected and hilariously scary yet thrilling adventure that is life with him.

And today, We mark three years of marriage, with just about 2 months of living together! And it is the best decision we ever made. Living together that is. Lol!

Here is to knowing this man that i call husband and to frustrating the shit out of him as he gets to know the crazy, not so tidy, soft and yet tough as nail, and clingy me.

Wish him luck! Coz he is gonna need it. hahahah!

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary and 5th month living together anniversary swtht!

To many more together Jibaibe!😘😘😘

You Do know I love you, right?😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Coffin Worthy of a Beautiful Mama!

ICU!