For the Lord has been Good to me..

I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me.
Psalms 13:6

I can not remember any one point in my life when the Lord has not been good to me. I consider myself the most favored and loved person alive! 
I am not saying i have the most or am at the best, but considering my background, it is amazing how far i have come. It is an anomaly...a miracle!
Had it been left to life, i am pretty sure i would have ended up as a casual laborer in some farming fields in Birini (yeah...i know you have never heard of it), married to some old slimy man as the 8th wife!! Or as a house girl in Mtwapa working for some cruel family.

But the Lord has been good to me...he has granted me favour and blessed me indeed. He makes my cup run over and i know that goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
For he granted me favour before all schools and i completed my studies, and right before i was done with school he gave me a job that ha sustained me and enabled me to climb up the ladder.
He has opened doors for me that no connections or money could open in my personal and career life. He has given me opportunities and i am now spoiled for choice!!!

Maybe one day i will elaborately spill my story out...or maybe not. Nevertheless, today i just want to thank my God and acknowledge that if He was to stop doing miracles for me today, i would still have uncountable things to show that He has been good to me!!!

For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands.         Psalms 92:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Coffin Worthy of a Beautiful Mama!

ICU!

We Are Three!😂