He will also Provide a Way Out...

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.1 Corinthians 10:13

I really do believe in the word of God...and i really do believe that God never gives you anything that you can not handle!
Considering what the past two months have brought along, i think that God considers me and my sister Super Women! Am not saying we have had the worst ever thrown at us.., no, not at all! I do know that there are people who have had it worse.
Two months ago, my biggest fear was how i was to sustain my sister and i, through university for four years, and yet all it cost was 140,000 in three months. I ranted, wrecked my brain and had sleepless nights over this. I was at a dead end and thought that all this was unfair!!!
Well, today, this seems like child's play to me.With a medical bill of over one million shillings and mounting, and my mum still trapped in a hospital bed fighting for her life, i go to bed very peacefully, with little worry over how we are going to manage, because deep down in my heart, i know He will also provide a way out!
How i ever forgot this, i have no idea, but well, God has a way of reminding us that He is Indeed GOD!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Coffin Worthy of a Beautiful Mama!

ICU!

We Are Three!😂